Newsgroup statistics

XanaNews Statistic for alt.autos.citroen. 8-5-2004 10:20:39
From article 2365 (10-4-2004 20:11:37) to article 2501 (8-5-2004 4:40:00)
Number of threads ................... 67
Number of articles .................. 101 Average articles per thread ......... 1,51 Number of unanswered posts .......... 51
Top Threads
Ranking Articles Subject ------- -------- ---------------------------- 1 15 Citroen is a gay Frog-o-Mobile 2 4 Xantia Wipers problem 3 3 Citroen Picasso 2.0 HDI Won't start 4 3 Show off your Citreon 5 3 Looking for XM 'plip' (remote locking) key case 6 2 Christina Aguilera caught back stage NUDE 0348 7 2 Re: vegetable oil or diesel 8 2 Russek XM Manual 9 2 Citroen C3 child locks problem 10 2 Citroen Synergie Cabin Water Leak 11 2 Re: 2CV Beachcomber on EBay 12 2 picasso and gps signal problems 13 2 Help wanted with Xantia engine trouble 14 2 Speakers in Berlingo bij bouwen 15 2 Best tires for a BX GTI? 16 2 1992 ZX 1.9D
Top Posters
Ranking Articles Name ------- -------- ---------------------------- 1 11 Adrian 2 9 coolman 3 5 g 4 5 CAS 5 4 VTR16V 6 4 Nick Read 7 3 --=Charter=-- 8 3 project109 9 3 AD 10 2 john374999 11 2 joey
13 2 snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk 14 2 2Rowdy 15 2 andyR 16 1 Olivier 17 1 Peter Weis 18 1 Peter 19 1 Lynyrd Skinhead 20 1 neil floate 21 1 Lord Valve 22 1 nemo 23 1 Philippe GUEVILLE 24 1 Stephen Reed 25 1 Steinar Svin 26 1 Tim 27 1 Veiko Vanatoa 28 1 Tony 29 1 sjefke 30 1 Robert Vriens 31 1 snipped-for-privacy@cnet.com 32 1 Sakke 33 1 Sigbjrn Berntzen 34 1 Scott Chandler 35 1 CGV 36 1 CarKudos 37 1 Christian Huvelle 38 1 Cyril DOMPTAIL 39 1 Corvette 40 1 Bernard MALATO 41 1 Albert T Cone 42 1 ****** 43 1 alee 44 1 Ben Boyle 45 1 andrewl 46 1 darren alvey 47 1 snipped-for-privacy@votenader.org 48 1 Hardgrafter 49 1 Linea Recta 50 1 llados 51 1 lizard 52 1 Free Money Guy! 53 1 donron 54 1 snipped-for-privacy@fuse.net 55 1 snipped-for-privacy@votenader.org 56 1 Fab 57 1 Eric Coldo
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

Sig is being randomised, pls wait . . . .
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:37:22 +0100, 2Rowdy wrote:
snip

snip
Hey, I'm a statistic!
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

LOL :-D
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Outgoing mail is not certified Virus Free.

Oh. Fook.
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much

If there is anyone that deserves that place it's you. The group was intended for citromaniacs and to be honoust, i'm just a tiny little maniac. You are a *real* one. (Sven not counting) This IS your newsgroup.
Something else http://www.plymouth-dakar.co.uk / Not to Dakar this year?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs

<groan>
No, Sweden for Xmas, see SWMBO's relatives.
Anyway - Done the Sahara now... Next big trip's going to be somewhere else.
Suggestions?
We've got to get some work done on the house and the fleet at some stage, too... Oh, and a bit of work-work to pay for it all might be a good plan.
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Sorry :-)

Germany, same reason.

If you could ship a 2CV to the US you could make an impression. The though, driving through New York.

Darn. Same problems everywhere. I also could do with some additional cash, and time.
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Reply to Hotm ail

Umm. Done that.
2cv from Boston, down the east coast, across the south, to California. New Orleans, Death Valley, Grand Canyon - and, of course, Charleston!
Returning it to the owner after the Amherst ICCCR.
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much

Oh?!
Must have been a great trip. With a Charleston visiting Charleston. I'm jalous. But did you do New York with a 2CV?

--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.

It wasn't a Charleston - it was an acid yellow & green four-light/602/disk.

No, we went round NY city. We've both been there before, so we went round through the Poconos and Delaware instead.
Ellie really didn't want to see the Manhatten skyline post 9/11.

four-light/602/disk.
Some photographic proof! :)
http://www.designmassif.com/adam/trip-2002/usa_2002g.jpg
http://www.designmassif.com/adam/trip-2002/usa_2002h.jpg
I decided not to bore you with any representation of Adrian's actual physical appearance (oh Gawd!) but you can see our respective Significant Others, instead.
Adam.
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

I did see a Charleston. And off course, two bosses. I think I can survive the appearance of Adrian, Adrian was well featured on the Internet during his Dakar rally. I diod find some additional foto's, http://www.icccr.org/icccr12/photogallery/index.html Haven't fully browsed through them yet but I did notice pic's made by Blair and Arthur.
Thanks fror sharing Adam. You have a great website.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

IHUMFA
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Adam and Susan were driving that, at that stage. Then, after we returned the yellow thang to it's owner, we went round California in the Charlie.

Ellie (next to the diner) and Susan.

Ah, gawd, that takes me back... I enjoyed that event.
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Tried to located that. Unfortunately, it's gone.

Heh :-)

You were mentioned in Tony's account: http://www.citroen.mb.ca/citroenet/html/i/icccrts03.html
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
By replying to this message you agree to the regulations written

I understand that. The world is different since that day.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of

Shall we just leave it at "The NY skyline is" and move rapidly on...

You poor sad person. If we are interested we watch the ng; if we are not we don't so WTF are these statistics for apart from satisfying your ego?
Get a life!!!!!!!!!
Message i.d.:<

www.aacit.net
Get a DS!
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
By replying to this message you agree to the regulations written

Touch!

hello me!!!
: =D