Oh oh, oil leak...

Hello,
Just as i thought I had gotten away with buying a second hand Xantia, it has sprung an oil leak. The oil seems to be dripping from the REAR of the car,
just underneath the right-hand-side sphere, which is behind the rear wheel.
Can someone tell me what this might be? Will it cost £££'s to fix?
Moger
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
If its at the rear its likely to be suspension fluid. Keep an eye on your fluid level see how fast it goes down, it may only leak fluid as the car settles after parking but you need to get it checked out the last thing you need is sudden loss of fluid as the car will be undrivable. Can't help with the price though, perhaps others will.
Neil

has
wheel.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

has
wheel.
Hi Moger, It's hard to tell how expensive this will be, but it might be just the rubber boot or aome thing after this boot in the back circuit to the reservoir. In this case it should not be too expensive. Go and check it soon, if it is the high pressure part of the system it might get worse fast and you get stranded, the same goes for the fluid level, do not let it get empty. Good luck, Greetings, Joe.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ