Ow Golly. We're linked.

Ow golly http://shorterlink.com/?129O0T http://shorterlink.com/?ZW1B0J Thank you www.usenetportal.com!

--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me

Ow yeah, someone can write a review! Seems odd when I do that.
--

Nowbody wrote a review :-(
Ah, life goes on. And some of my mailing pays off. Take a look see at http://www.admi.net/auto/citroen.html Haven't got a clue what we are doing in the *oldies* section but we are there :-)
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Whoever put it there obviously agrees that Citroen don't make Citroens any more...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: gurgled happily, sounding much like

Hmmm. If Citroen (PSA) dares to bring out:
http://www.euronet.nl/~citron/x6-10.jpg
there is hope.
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The C6 is funky. Damn funky. So's the initial pics of the C4.
Funky is not everything. Renault do *damn* Funky. Even Ford do Funky these days.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: gurgled happily, sounding much like

Sometimes, life can be depressing. Today I parked my dark green XM next to a dark green BX. That cheered me up a lot.
--

Jint Nijman has discovered the newsgroup! http://www.citroen-ds-id.com/gen/Gen_Maillists.html Visit his site, it is packed with info.