Ow Golly. We're linked.

Ow golly

?ZW1B0JThank you

2Rowdy

Message i.d.: news:bec9tn$ssn$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tilbu.nb.home.nl, by author 2Rowdy inspired me

Ow yeah, someone can write a review! Seems odd when I do that.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.: news:beca1b$u5p$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tilbu.nb.home.nl, by author 2Rowdy inspired me

Nowbody wrote a review :-(

Ah, life goes on. And some of my mailing pays off. Take a look see at

't got a clue what we are doing in the *oldies* section but we arethere :-)

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Whoever put it there obviously agrees that Citroen don't make Citroens any more...

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.: news:Xns93B5DD05B22A0adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4, by author Adrian inspired me

Hmmm. If Citroen (PSA) dares to bring out:

is hope.

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The C6 is funky. Damn funky. So's the initial pics of the C4.

Funky is not everything. Renault do *damn* Funky. Even Ford do Funky these days.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.: news:bemmu8$vhj$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tilbu.nb.home.nl, by author 2Rowdy inspired me

Jint Nijman has discovered the newsgroup!

his site, it is packed with info.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.: news:Xns93B7D3604E8E4adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4, by author Adrian inspired me

Sometimes, life can be depressing. Today I parked my dark green XM next to a dark green BX. That cheered me up a lot.

Reply to
2Rowdy