Picasso

My friend and I spent a good 10 mins trying to locate the whereabouts of the battery in his Picasso to no avail. Anyone have any idea where Citroen have
secreted it?
--
Sparky Mark
http://www.moglesby.karoo.net

Under the passenger front seat, you have to release seat using two levers on the back of the runners for the seat then lift up seat towards windscreen. there is a cover to stop terminals shorting which you'll have to remove.
MikeE
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

on
Hee hee, excellent. Gotta surprise him with that one. :o)

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

on
LOL, I recall a similar experience with an Audi! Was under the rear seat.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
| | LOL, I recall a similar experience with an Audi! Was under the rear seat. | |
The same was with the old VW "Beetle". Unfortunately there was no cover for preventing short-circuit of the battery terminals and some Beetles had caught fire due to rear seat springs that came off position!!!!
--
stamOS the Good Son

‚úĖ