picasso and gps signal problems

Has anyone with a Picasso had problems with GPS. I use tom-tom 2 along with ipaq 3970 and a Navman sleeve. No problems in my xantia. I think its the heat treated windshield . Has anyone found a way around this, thought of trying a Bluetooth on the back window.

Thanks John in Kent

Reply to
john374999

john374999 ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's a common problem with modern treated screens - there's usually an area on the screen for toll-booth auto-passes that's not treated (should be a different colour) - the GPS will work behind that, or inside the side window. On a Picasso, that shouldn't be a problem with the fixed window in front of the door. The signal may not be great, though, and a BT GPS might be a better solution.

Reply to
Adrian