Picasso door locks

Slight problem here, the rear hatch on my Picasso has started to unlatch itself quite often. This is mostly when something has been switched on or off, or when the engine is started. If I lock the doors it won't do it as
it's locked, but it's likely to unlatch when I open the drivers door. Anyone got an idea for a cure? Preferably keeping me away the dealership.