picasso fuel gauge

I have a picasso 03 reg which has an intermittant fuel gauge problem, when I am on the first bar and put 10 pounds worth of petrol in the gauge doesn't
move.I contacted my main dealer who told me that if I had put 12 pounds worth in the gauge would have worked. I said you're having a laugh,but he insisted he was right. Does anyone else have similar problems or is the dealer just bulling me. Cheers GG
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
check out http://www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/forum1/index.php?act=idx This is on the search I think replacements are in order, who is the dealer ??
John in Kent

‚úĖ
Cheers John, The dealer is Bassetts of Swansea

when
doesn't
he
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I note that the Picasso forum is off for maintenance if you didn't get onto it try tomorrow its well worth it. Free to join and lots of info to fight the Citroen service boys
John

‚úĖ