Picasso recall?

I had a recall notice this morning. It suggests it is to do with the dashboard display and will take two hours. My dealer waffled about the ECU needing a download from the internet as well. Has anybody got the real story
on this?
--
Peter Crosland

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
made by the entity known as Peter Crosland, that requests spam to be

http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/recalls/recalls.jsp?&modelName=Xsara%20Picasso&makeName=Citroen&modelID „&makeIdß&lowIndex=6
Defect: The dashboard harness on some vehicles may chafe, which could cause random malfunctioning of the electric windows and in extreme cases could lead to a short circuit. Action: Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and fit a plastic clip to the window switch wiring harness. Launch Date: 07 February 2005
Not sure about this. Note the date.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup