Picasso recall?

I had a recall notice this morning. It suggests it is to do with the dashboard display and will take two hours. My dealer waffled about the ECU needing a download from the internet as well. Has anybody got the real story on this?

Reply to
Peter Crosland

I was reading , made by the entity known as Peter Crosland, that requests spam to be sent to and I became inspired,

Defect: The dashboard harness on some vehicles may chafe, which could cause random malfunctioning of the electric windows and in extreme cases could lead to a short circuit. Action: Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and fit a plastic clip to the window switch wiring harness. Launch Date: 07 February 2005

Not sure about this. Note the date.

Reply to
2Rowdy