Picasso Stuff..

Hi all,
What happened to the Citroen Picasso website at http://citroenpicasso.org.uk/ ??
Otherwise I'm just about to order an 1.6HDI Exclusive and wish to know what
the Sat Nav system is like, CD or DVD based, and is it any good?
Thanks
Steve
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

When I clicked the link, it was alive.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
By replying to this message you agree to the regulations written

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I understand that the sat-nav is not so good and expensive to upgrade (more maps) The best seems to be tom tom go. Ive used tomtom on an ipaq for some time and had good service all over UK and Euroland
John
inspired

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for the info, I still can't get into the http://citroenpicasso.org.uk/ site, the page could not be displayed etc! I checked all the security options to no avail.... I wonder if it's to do with updating to SP2?
If anybody who goes into the site member etc could they mention this, they might have to adjust something!!
Thanks
Steve
inspired

Add pictures here