Pluriel Emergency canopy

For driving the spider version of your Pluriel without fear of heavy rain check our emergency canopy. We ship worldwide: https://https.colossus.net/sf-raum/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id 4&osCsidýce1c5b9b8d26f9f97c61ef90fca7f6
Bye Erik
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

https://https.colossus.net/sf-raum/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id 4&osCsidýce1c5b9b8d26f9f97c61ef90fca7f6
Seems like an interesting thing but you should translate your page if you expect ww customers. <wishing I had a Pluriel>
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Wie moet op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden?

I have read the page and may give you a conclusion: This thing is an emergency top for protecting your pluriel against rain, when you are on the road and have left your roof rails at home. It comes folded down into a small bag and can be installed within 2 minutes, if you have tried it two or three times before. The roof is fixed with straps and velcro to your car, it is not necessary to drill holes, screw or glue things to the car. The main difference to the Citroen emergency cover is this: With this cover you still can drive the car up to a maximum speed of 80 kph, while the Citroen solution does not work for driving. It does not have an ABE (General approval for use), but AFAIK it does not need to have one, because it is not screwed to the car. And one last hint: It is not at all suitable for use in a car wash.
I'd prefer a compay who manages to make collapsible roof rails, which can be put into the car.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ
Frank Kemper ( snipped-for-privacy@gmx.de) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It'd be nice if it had a transparent panel in the back, then, for use as a rear window.

Inflatable ones?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

No, but I can imagine a mechanism which uses the parts which are common with foldable bicycles.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ
haute in die Tasten:

If someone would build them, where would you store them. The room it needs stays the same, folded or not.
Bye Erik
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Erik Schiebek ( snipped-for-privacy@allgaeu.org) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The problem isn't the overall bulk, though. It's the length. Look at the "coupe convertibles" like the 206CC/307CC/Megane/SLK/SL
I was half-joking with "inflatable", but only half.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Smart has a similar concept with its fortwo cabrio and its roadster. Both cars feature mounts in the trunk lids where you can store the rails.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ
inspired me,

https://https.colossus.net/sf-raum/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id 4&osCsidýce1c5b9b8d26f9f97c61ef90fca7f6
Hello,
our web shop offers now a english version of the product page emergency top.
https://https.colossus.net/sf-raum/oscommerce /
Thanks
Bye Erik
Add pictures here