Problem with radio

I have a Citroen Xsara 1.6 Automatic 2002. The battery went flat and radio was asking for the code. I tried to imput the code but nothing was happening so I tried to imput the code and press "prog" after. the
screen of the radio started working and everything seemed fine, except that no sound at all... any help?