Q: Citroen AX 1.5D

I've just bought a Citroen AX 1.5D, registered 1996.
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the recommended cambelt change interval is on this model?
Also (and this is going to sound incredibly dense) has it got a
reversing lamp on it? 'Cos if it has, I'm damned if I can find it.
Cheers, Nick snipped-for-privacy@DELETETHISBITiee.org
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Every 120 000 kms. (74 000 miles)
Yes there is only one reversing lamp , on the right side. It is a standard stop lignt.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net