Quadlok - radio wiring on current Citroen/Blaupunkt range ?

I am hoping to fit a Traffic Master unit to a current Citroen and there seems to be a distinct lack of information out there on the pin connections etc to this RD4 radio. (Blaupunkt unhelpful)
Can anyone either supply me a list of connections or point to a reference that contains this, I would be grateful.
Incidentally the radio is screwed into the dashboard with two Allen screws rather than the old style clips.
Thanks
Gerald
Add pictures here
‚úĖ