Radio Memory

This morning the radio in my C5 had lost the memories. I reset the frequencies & it has kept them through the day. Has anyone got any ideas about what may have caused this?
Also, the RDS & TA buttons are no longer working & I cannot get the radio into medium wave. Thanks for any advice. Mike
Cross posted to