Radio removal Saxo VTR 2003

How on earth do you get the standard radio / cd player out of the dash ? Is it held in by some hidden clip ?
tia
Gio

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Don't know if it's the same but on the Picasso the two plates at the outer ends of the radio can be levered off and the Allen bolts are beneath. However, I take no responsibility if yours is different and you break it!
TonyB
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Thanks Tony I will have a close look today on the off chance they are hidden under a leaver off section.
Gio
Add pictures here
‚úĖ