Re: Bought an XM

Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Great huh?! Check the spheres for the rest, Go to Germany and try it on the Autobahn. No speedlimits :-) It's great. I got a 1994 2liter injection Automatic gear. (no turbo though)
The car is galvanised or something. So if the paint isn't that bad, just leave it until you got some cash.
If that Auto stands for an automatic gear shift, have the gear oil replaced a few times since it can't be done completely.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

IHUMFA
‚úĖ