Re: Check this update

Message i.d.: inspired me,
Just wanted to share this one. It is the first virus posting in this newsgroup. It is made up in HTML and contains as an attachment the virus.
Naturally I have stripped the HTML and the virus. I am not that stupid...
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
Ik vrees De Schandpaal (www.aacit.net/ans)

It didn't appear on the Berlin server :))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

It's really rather gratifying to open up a group that's showing as having 20-odd new posts, and find the Berlin server only has about three of 'em...
In alt.autos.citroen on Saturday 27 Sep 2003 10:19 pm, Adrian

I'm not sure gratifying would be my reaction.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There's only a few reasons why it dumps posts - mainly the really silly things like binaries in a non-binary group.
At the mo, you just know that all the others were various infections- waiting-to-happen...
In alt.autos.citroen on Sunday 28 Sep 2003 6:52 pm, Adrian

True - but I'm too inquisitive. I hate to think that other people are seeing things I'm not ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

With your posting name, don't you find that attitude a little, erm, dangerous?
You *know* what curiosity did to the cat....
In alt.autos.citroen on Wednesday 01 Oct 2003 8:55 am, Adrian

Can't go against nature; a chap's gotta do wotta chap's gotta do ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

7 lives down, 1 to go....?
Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

7 lives down, 2 to go?
In alt.autos.citroen on Thursday 02 Oct 2003 5:47 pm, Adrian

Who's counting?
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net