Re: citroen bx harsh ride

scuzzelbuck ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You didn't mention whether the fluid has been changed. If not, it needs it. Even if it has, flushing may help - change the LHM for flushing fluid (any of the usual suspects will supply), run it for a thousand miles, then change back to new LHM.
If the front struts are sticky - and BXs do - that will also not help.
What happens if you do a "bounce test"?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much

Or just clean the filters in the tank! It makes a hell of a difference[1].
CAS.
[1] - as I found out to my embarasment after *many* years of Citroen ownership...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ