Re: CitroŽn D Spťcial DS F 1974

Mats-G. Svennung ( snipped-for-privacy@hem.utfors.se) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

£1,500. Bloody hell, that seems very cheap.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Adrian, you do *not* need another car!
--

Ian D

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Ian Dalziel ( snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I certainly don't need a D.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In gurgled happily, sounding much

Yes you do, and I'd go with you to pick it up.
I even know a couple of Swedes who'd help with paperwork etc :)
--
Pete M - Using the Scouse Side of the Force -
Golf GTi Mk2 2.0 8v

No, I don't.

<looks at Ferry booking for 2cv World Meeting, Sweden, July...>

So do I... 'erself is half Swedish, and fluent...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ