Re: CX?

Johs, Its a bit late to respond to this but I only subscribed to this newsgroup yesterday...
I have a 1985 CitroŽn CX 2.5RI Familiale Automatic which is our
"family" car, it has just gone past 80,000 miles and is a great drive!
Glad to hear of another CX driver.
Tony Fuller
Johs Kleppe wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I miss my CX too. between '94 and '02, i drove several CX.
a '87 GTI Auto a '89 TurboII (290'000km) a '88 GTI Auto and last but not least, a 89' GTI man.
especially, the Turbo was pretty cool (and pretty fast)
no, after a year of expiriences with a XM v6, i would like to have a good CX back.
greetings tomasi
Add pictures here
‚úĖ