Re: Everyday Do It At Home Car Mechanics for Everybody !

> How to

> > I wish these blogspot people would just f*ck off and stop spamming > newsgroups.

I also wish the 'cretins' who reply to such spam postings would learn to remove the spammed URL (at the very least) if they must reply - rather than repost the very spam they are complaining about!...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Yebbut you didn't have to click on the link though did you?

Reply to
Malc

Stop digging...

Reply to