Re: Paint costs

I can't tell you for sure how much paint would be required but I can tell you (having just cut and polished mine) that there are about 2.3 acres of bodywork.
If you postpone the paint job and lay the bodywork fallow, or perhaps grow fibre crops such as flax you should be entitled to government subsidy...
;-)
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ