Re: XM fun begins (problems)

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 09:56:16 +0100, Lynyrd Skinhead wrote:

Sorry, can't help with the above, but I think people will want to know which year the car was made, as the early series 1 XMs had lots of fun electrical probs.
Anyhow, is that the car I saw on ebay the other week that had been resprayed black from gold?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 09:56:16 +0100, Lynyrd Skinhead wrote:

snip
I have to ask - are you aware of all the stuff that appears at the end of all your posts?
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Yellow? Citroen never offered yellow, AFAIK - goldish, yes, but yellow?
I wonder how many other colours you're going to find...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Lynyrd Skinhead (the_ghost_of_PORK snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Use it more...
Mine reads full for probably 200+ miles from full without moving, then drops to half in the next 150 miles, then to empty over the next 150.

The dot matrix is *always* faulty. I have a clock/computer display - coincidentally from a '95 TCT Exclusive - drop me a line off group - ac (at) too many 2cvs dot co dot uk
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 12:23:52 +0100, Lynyrd Skinhead wrote:

Nope, don't know anything about it apart that it was for sale on ebay and that it apparently sold for 390 quid, the whole yellow/black respray thing made me chuckle at the time, thats why i recalled it :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

access panel beneath the rear seat so it's not to awful to investigate.

most people just live with it.
--
Chris Green

Add pictures here