Rear brake squeak

The rear breaks on my ZX have developed a squeak after _releasing_ the breakpedal. It appears that they don't get released completely and the brake shoes still make contact. This happens especially with warm brakes. Is this something I should worry about now or can it wait a few months until the next shop visit? Is it maybe something I can do myself?

The rear brakes are drum brakes. Haynes says 'Larger-engined models' have disc brakes, I guess a 1.8 is not a 'larger-engined model' then.

Maarten

Reply to
Maarten Deen