rear disc brakes picasso

My rear disc plates were badly scored on the inside only and had to be changed along with the pads at 17984 miles. Has anybody any ideas. The car was bought at 8700 miles from a Citroen dealer

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
could of been sat at the dealers for a while rusting away, unlikely but possible.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
ajsmith ( snipped-for-privacy@bt.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Nah, that'd just be light surface rust on the disks - be cleaned off first time they were used.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Rear calipers seized by the sound of it. And I doubt the disks were scored enough to be replaced in real life, especially rears.
--
Tunku

"Caution : traces of irony and other metallic objects may be present in the
‚úĖ

I wouldn't be so sure, the thickness of rear disks has been reducing over the years as rear brakes do less and less (real) work, it doesn't take much wear to take the minimum thickness below the replacement point.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ