refurbishing BX

Hello,
I still have an old BX (1989 Model 19TRI) in my garden, it stands there since 1998. I moved it every two years, after putting in an new Battery,
it started after one minute and the motor worked also all electric equipment like lights, ventilation, windows and sunroof. Now I want to refurbish the car. Does any one has some hints, which parts are mainly damaged after such a long time without usage (except from brakes and silencer which have to be changed) ? I donīt want to face any surprises from hidden damages :-)
Greetings
Axel Schaefer
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Well, start with refereshing all oils and fluids. Which parts have to be changed depends on the kilometers driven in its 'live' and the maintenance during that. Good luck, the 1.9 TRI is a nice one!

Add pictures here
‚úĖ