Remote central locking?

Do 1993 Citroen ZX's have remote central locking, or is my crazy mind playing tricks again?

--
Daniel Fard
http://www.shelldesign.co.uk

(mine doesn't - it's a 'Leader', which is probably the most basic spec.)
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Whiskers wrote:

Well, I've got a Avantage (3-door), and it has one of these (the raised circular thing) -
http://www.shelldesign.co.uk/whatisit.jpg . I figured it could be a remote central locking thing, and I'm sure it'd been mentioned before that ZX's had this feature.
Any ideas as to what it is? :o)
--
Daniel Fard
http://www.shelldesign.co.uk

Suppose I better see if I can open it up and have a look.
Don't know how I'll manage it though! :o)
--
Daniel Fard
http://www.shelldesign.co.uk