Removing Xantia door trim

I'm struggling a little to remove the door trim from a Xantia. I have the Haynes Guide, and all goes well until the last elusive step, which reads something like:
Using a suitably forked tool, remove the securing clips and then the trim panel.
I've fought a little with the plastic, but I'm not getting very far. (What is a "suitably forked tool"? Where are these clips? What do they look like?) Does anyone have any clues to offer?
(Oh, and I suppose I'll need to put it back again eventually...).
Martin.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

like?)
White plastic clips that break easily. I have broken nearly all of mine in removing the panel.
Very cheap from citroen tho.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"LiGhTnInG"