Reverse light switch - C2

My wife's C2 reversing light comes on intermittently, so I suspect that the switch is at fault.
Where is this switch located? Can it be accessed easily to clean / replace?
Richard Web pages: for caravanning, for my personal web site and because I love the email address.
"Daddy, what does 'Read error in FAT' mean?"