Saxo automatic trouble

My son bought two years ago my Saxo Automatic when I got my Picasso.
He has now the following problem: Normally the car creeps when in "gear", but now not anymore.
The first symptoms where that after starting it reacted only after giving some gas, it shifted than in, but now no reaction anymore. Who recogises the symptoms and have a clue to the solution.
Kind regards, Eduard
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tasten:

If you encounter problems with an automatic gearbox, the first thing to do is to check the correct level of the ATF (automatic transmission fluid). You should read the manual first, often it is necessary to place the car on an even ground and check the level with the engine running. Too much ATF is as harmful as too little ATF. If the ATF smells burnt or has a dark colour, this is an indicator for a worn out gearbox. If your gearbox problem cannot be fixed by a proper ATF level, then you should see your dealer. It is no bad idea to have the ATF changed every 30.000 miles, even if the manual does not demand that.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ