Saxo Clock

Hi
I've just bought a Saxo VTR but I can't figure out how to set the clock. Does anyone know how? - its driving me mad!
Thanks
Adam

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I don't have the handbook here, but if I recall correctly (for the digital clock set in the speedo dial) - turn the ignition on, don't start the engine and use the right hand button.
Regards
--
Neil

Add pictures here