Saxo - problem Filling with Petrol

I have a Saxo VTR with which I have a lot of trouble trying to fill it with petrol. It doesn't matter how far in or which way the petrol pump is held in the inlet it always cuts out after a second or two. Is there a breather pipe on Saxo tanks or does anybody know what the problem might be

Reply to
panggolf

# panggolf

My saxo does that sometimes on some pumps. Tried a different station?

Reply to
Toby Newman

Reply to
djindivik