Saxo - problem Filling with Petrol

I have a Saxo VTR with which I have a lot of trouble trying to fill it with petrol. It doesn't matter how far in or which way the petrol pump is held
in the inlet it always cuts out after a second or two. Is there a breather pipe on Saxo tanks or does anybody know what the problem might be
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
# panggolf

My saxo does that sometimes on some pumps. Tried a different station?
--
Toby

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Try a different pump/station, & try doing it slower. Ray

with
held
be
Add pictures here