Saxo - Problem with car cutting out

Hello All
I have an X reg Citroen Saxo which I have had from new.
About six months ago it started to cut out when driving. It doesn't splutter or anything - just cuts out.
The key symbol light on the dash then lights up and the car will not start unless left for a while. This has been anything between 10 minutes and a couple of hours. Sometimes when it does restart the key symbol will start flashing.
It has been back to the citroen garage several times and has already cost me money getting the keys recoded and part on the ignition changed. Now they have basically given up saying it "could be anything".
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Claire
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Could be a blockage in the fuel tank air vent causing a vacuum in the fuel supply line. Try it with the filler cap off.
--
Rod

Remove the flobalob to reply
‚úĖ
Try the fuel relay under the bonnet _ I had a similiar problem with a Citroen Xsara HDi and that was the fault! Good Luck Paul
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Had similiar problem with citroen xsara hdi it turned out to be the fuel relay selenoid. Hope that helps!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ