Saxo VTR 1999 - Vibration and Rumbling

Heyup,

Noticed a vibration at 50+ mph, got wheels balanced (centre-less alloys

- that's another thing entirely!) and this hasn't solved the problem. Doesn't seem to disappear when I try to "drive through" it either. Even comes and goes when I maintain similar speeds?!

If this isn't a balancing issue, what could it be? There seems to be a random rumbling from the front end also when I steer any large amount at higher speeds - is this related?

Just bought the car and don't want to go back to the garage and not know what I'm talking about. Any help / guidance appreciated.

Thanks, N!

Reply to
Neil-Orange