Schema Car-Radio Xsara 2004, What to keep and what not?

How can I get the schematics of this radio? (rds radio cd player, display on dashboard)

I did build a new cheap radio with sd-card and usb input, but now is a part of the information gone (fuel per 100 km , km to go, km and som other things when you push the clignoteur biutton)

I could place back the concerning parts, but what is neccesary and what not? I modified more often radio's and televisions, so I am not a beginner.

Getting a 2nd hand original radio is not an option, I want the functionality of sdcard and usb input.

Greetings and thanks

Reply to
GuusW