Second hand spares

Hi, is there a website that does second hand Citroen spares. Thanks. Ray

djindivik ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Loads. What Citroen?
Cheers, I need a RH rear upper light lens for a C5 Estate. Citroens want 40 quid !.Ray
gurgled happily, sounding much like

djindivik ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

That doesn't sound too bad, tbh.
However, for a C5, I think you'll be lucky to find much in the way of cars being broken - except, of course, for bent ones. And there's a 50/50 that they'll be bent at the back...
gurgled happily, sounding much like

true....... sods law usually makes it 70/30 agasint find one.
40....just the lense tho not the unit according to teh OP
gurgled happily, sounding much like

. Bring back the good old days when every bit was individual and unsealed so you just bought what you wanted and not what the "sealed unit" kings decided was most profitable when one went panicking to an expensive dealership.
Icedog
djindivik wrote:

I've used these before http://www.citroenparts.co.uk /
RT
[news] wrote:

What a bloody awful site!! And their sodding mail box is full too, or so it claims :-(
All I want is a handbook for a Xantia 2 diesel... I'd even settle for a photocopy, or if there is a trusting sole who'd lend me one, I'll do my own copy.. ;-)
Andrew
Try this one.... worked for me for my Picasso! http://www.doncastermotorspares.co.uk /
Wayne

Why second hand. Have you tried the independent suppliers? Neat autos, www.parts4peugeot.com do lots of Citroen parts such as lights, as do German Swedish and French (was Andyspares) www.gsfcarparts.com Lots cheaper than Citroen for most bits, and they are often exactly the same thing, ie. Valeo or whatever.