Second hand spares

Hi, is there a website that does second hand Citroen spares. Thanks. Ray

Reply to
djindivik

djindivik ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Loads. What Citroen?

Reply to
Adrian

I've used these before

RT

Reply to
[news]

Try this one.... worked for me for my Picasso!

Wayne

Reply to
whitelee

Reply to
djindivik

djindivik ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

That doesn't sound too bad, tbh.

However, for a C5, I think you'll be lucky to find much in the way of cars being broken - except, of course, for bent ones. And there's a 50/50 that they'll be bent at the back...

Reply to
Adrian

true....... sods law usually makes it 70/30 agasint find one.

£40....just the lense tho not the unit according to teh OP
Reply to
Rob Beech

What a bloody awful site!! And their sodding mail box is full too, or so it claims :-(

All I want is a handbook for a Xantia 2 diesel... I'd even settle for a photocopy, or if there is a trusting sole who'd lend me one, I'll do my own copy.. ;-)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Chesters

Why second hand. Have you tried the independent suppliers? Neat autos,

do lots of Citroen parts such as lights, as do German Swedish and French (was Andyspares)
Lots cheaper than Citroen for most bits, and they are often exactly the same thing, ie. Valeo or whatever.

Reply to
brian

. Bring back the good old days when every bit was individual and unsealed so you just bought what you wanted and not what the "sealed unit" kings decided was most profitable when one went panicking to an expensive dealership.

Icedog

Reply to
icedog