Seeking Citroen Jumpy/ Dispatch views

Last minute attempt to seek opinions on the Citroen Jumpy 1.9D model, owners with any positive/ or negative input on the vehicle is appreciated as I would be signing the finance papers soon. Many thanks

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Wouldn't you prefer a car with the name Chevrolet?

owners
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I wish of coz ... but owning a car in Singapore is really expensive ... budget transportation will be a commercial van costing only half as much on road taxes; there is also the certificate of entitlement (COE), a piece pf paper to put your vehicle on the road as well as peak hour toll charges for using the roads & expressways.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Which is why it is a good long term policy to expand the economic side of Singapore (jobs) into Johore, whilst keeping the political side in Singapore.
So many roads. Long and winding roads. Highways. But no CoEs.
Some jobs that could be migrated there include air logistics, breweries, bakeries, food production, Creative Technology and semiconductors(which uses a lot of water). We could drive there to work and return at night.
This would create more space for us to drive around. Think of it like a Shenzhen to Hong Kong.
Citroen is also quite a cool name and is French.

‚úĖ
i have a td that is faster ,the 1.9 is o litle slow. when possible take a hdi that use 20% les fuel,it is a perfect car goodluck martin ijmuiden

owners
Add pictures here
‚úĖ