Seeking french garage for Citroen

Hello.
Twenty years ago, I lived in Saarbrucken, Germany, next to the French border.
About 15 kilometers beyond the border in France, there existed an garage
named ĽSchmidtę or ĽSchmittę, which in this time was a great opportunity to get good Citroen DS an, just starting, Citroen CX.
Does this garage exist yet?
Please help me with adresses - and sorry, I'm no native speaker ;-))
johannes floersch, passau (germany)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ