speed-signal

Hello I would like to know where i get the speed-signal to a cruise controle on a xantia 1.6i from 1995 it is a xu5jp motor. I know there is a 3 point connector on the motor somewhere ,but i cant find
it or i don't know how it 's look like and which pin it is please help someone
Allan Lagrand
Add pictures here
‚úĖ