Squeaky steering wheel

Any advice on how to cure a squeaky steering wheel. It is a 1988 CXA 25 Prestige. I have tried WD40 without any success. Of course, you can gather that I am not that mechanically inclined.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Gene
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi Gene.
Sounds like you have a Knackered bearing at the top of the steering control unit.
Unfortunatly you cannot replace this without stripping the control unit completely, (i have tried) then the control unit will need setting back up to work properly.
Your best option will be a replacement, but please dont fit a second hand one because if the unit has been turned at all since the removal, the timing of it will be shot and it will be all over the place.
Try Pleiades on 01487 831239 www.pleiades.uk.com
or www.citroen-hydraulics.com
Regards Slim
Add pictures here