steering problem on xantia 2000 Hdi

hallo everybody, I always need to steer slightly right-left to keep my xantia running straight (above 80 kmh) and this is a little bit stressing when you make long journeys.
I don't know if this is a known problem on xantias or it' s just something I should tune up
any help will be appreciated, thanks, bye
sandro, Italy
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Yes,
I agree - this is not normal for a Xantia. It may just be that the tracking is out of adjustment after hitting a kerb or something like that. Many tyre fitting companies will be able to check that out and adjust if necessary for about £20. Choose a company that uses a laser alignment gauge.
David.
--
<< To email me please swap over Denton and Lodge in my address >>

‚úĖ
Hi
hallo everybody, I always need to steer slightly right-left to keep my xantia running straight (above 80 kmh) and this is a little bit stressing when you make long journeys.
I don't know if this is a known problem on xantias or it' s just something I should tune up
any help will be appreciated, thanks, bye
Might be worth checking your tyre pressures?.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
CHANGE THE TIRES AROUND, WORKED FOR ME

Add pictures here