suspension

when i start my car the back end drops can you help or can you tell me where the antisink valve is

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Leave the antisink in peace, its only job is to keep the car up when it's not running.
When you start your car, do you mean 'starting the engine' or 'setting the car in motion'?
If it's starting the engine, do you have the foot on the brake? Do you press it down hard? The rear brake gets fed from the rear spheres, which helps to keep the car level under hard braking. You may want to try not pushing the brake while starting the engine.
If it's setting the car in motion, that's the way they're built, the rear trailing arms in combination with the very soft suspension makes them go down. Enthusiasts call it 'dropping on its knees in honor of Mages (the designer of the system)'.
In general, as long as it's soft, don't touch anything. These things have some life of their own, and that's ok.
cu .\\arc
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gpswinny wrote:

When you start or when you stop? If it's when you start then it's probably not the antisink valve.
--
Malc

"It's ok Henry, it goes from zero to nought"
‚úĖ
gpswinny ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Late Xant/XM, or C5?
Sounds like your accumulator's flat, so when the pressure rises to the point where the antisink gets turned off, there's insufficient reserve to hold the car up. Antisink sphere may be flat, too.
When were spheres and fluid last changed?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
when i bought it the back end drops when i start the engine so when i got home i took all my spheres off my other citroen xantia witch inew where ok is this any help thanks
Add pictures here
‚úĖ