synergie

Hi Folks I have just purchased a 1999 synergie and am amazed (so far) at how good it is, anyway, I just thought I would ask if anyone else here drives one, and is it
possible to get a workshop manual for it. I see that Haynes do not do one for them. Cheers Gary
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Gary G Jones wrote:

Hi Gary,
I have a 2000 HDI, purchased last year on EBay and I couldn't agree more about how good it is. I'm saying that despite the alternator pulley having sheared off! (fortunately only 1 mile from home, but it had done 180,000 miles so I forgive it).
Haynes don't do a manual but you can get a Peter Russek 'Pocket Mechanic' book for it. This is better than nothing but I can't say I'd recommend it. For example, where did they get the idea the alternator is held on with 2 bolts???
I've never before had a car where the kids bring their friends round to play in it!
Ok it doesn't corner too well but in all other respects it's just so versatile, good luck with yours.
Now if only I can fix the mood swings of the temperature gauge...
Iain
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Hi Iain Thanks for the info, its nice to know that I am not the only one driving one of these. I even had a chap in a local garage ask me if he could have a look underneath mine today while I was putting in diesel, he also has one. He said his had a rattle from the rear but he's not sure where from, the exhaust back box he thinks as he just had a new one fitted. Everything on mine seems to be working correctly except the button to fold in the mirrors. If you press it nothing happens, but if you manually start to fold in a mirror then the motor starts and does it for you but then will not fold them back out again. I will a have a look tomorrow and see if it is anything obvious. (I should be so lucky) Cheers Gary
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Hi Iain Thanks for the info, its nice to know that I am not the only one driving one of these. I even had a chap in a local garage ask me if he could have a look underneath mine today while I was putting in diesel, he also has one. He said his had a rattle from the rear but he's not sure where from, the exhaust back box he thinks as he just had a new one fitted. Everything on mine seems to be working correctly except the button to fold in the mirrors. If you press it nothing happens, but if you manually start to fold in a mirror then the motor starts and does it for you but then will not fold them back out again. I will a have a look tomorrow and see if it is anything obvious. (I should be so lucky) Cheers Gary

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

What's a synergie?
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | "World domination, now"
I was reading < wrote:

Evasion = Synergy http://www.citroenet.org.uk/passenger-cars/psa/evasion/evasion-01.html
--
d:J0han; Certifiable me

http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup
‚úĖ

Thanks. Never heard of one before....
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | "World domination, now"
‚úĖ
Eduardo K. ( snipped-for-privacy@no.spam.cl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It was renamed for the UK because about the only time we use the word "Evasion" is usually following the word "Tax"...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ