synergie electrics

The interior lights on my P reg my Synergie have stopped working, either when the doors are opened or switching on manually. I thought maybe a the fuse has blown - but - I can't find the appropriate fuse
in the fuse box. In fact, its not listed in the owners handbook... Is it just me being thick? Bri