Synergie power mirrors

My trusty old 1999 Synergie has power folding mirrors, well it did have at on time. The button you press to fold them only folds the drivers side in, so I take it the passenger side ones motor is worn out. Anyway, what I want to know is are the mirrors meant to fold back out if I press the button in the other way as mine just folds in and has to be manually pushed back out.

Cheers GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones