Synergie rear door

hi folks Could someone tell me where abouts the rear door open / closed sensor is on a synergie 1999 mine flashes the light on and off at the instrument panel
and the centre console telling me that the door is open when it blatantly is not. It does this every time I hit a bump in the road or go round a round-about. I'm hoping its a simple job of adjustment, if only I could find it. cheers GGJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ