The C6 will be here in just over a year...

http://www.autocarmag.com/news_article.asp?na_id 4990

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Got to see it before I believe it. From the pics it looks something worth saving for, for a long time.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
inspired me,

Nonsense! Much as it pains me to say it they will, no doubt, be perfectly affordable by 2007...
...just got to keep the XMs running till then!
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In alt.autos.citroen on Monday 24 Nov 2003 1:04 pm, 2Rowdy

For a very long time!
That link reports some sort of coding error for me - looks like a 'Microsoft only' site.
These are good though:
<http://www.theautochannel.com/mania/industry/votw/citroen_c6lignage/c6lignage2.htm or <http://tinyurl.com/we74
<http://www.euronet.nl/~citron/C6LIGNAGE.html
That second one will give your computer a bit of a work-out; 29 24-bit GIFs, including two 'animated' - had my 500MHz processor going flat out. Beautiful though :))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

<http://www.theautochannel.com/mania/industry/votw/citroen_c6lignage/c6lignage2.htm