The first reg has arrived

Ian, your SM is getting world wide attention.
www.aacit.net/aacregs
I'll update the main site soon, some day, in the future and fix some links.

--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Seasons Wishes for You at

Complete with dust and dents ;))

Camera shy?
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Great. Now, will somebody please buy it?
'73 Ami Super estate, mine for the last fifteen years. Lots of new engine bits about four-five years ago. Needs a little work to finish.
It needs a new home... and some use... Too many projects.
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

I feel abused

It got the steeringwheel on the wrong side. It's the wrong colour. It's an Ami. You can call it an estate a thousand times but it still remains a small thingy on four wheels. Oh yeah, it old. People don't buy this car. It's to much Adrian.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs should be banned from Usenet

How many photos did I send you? I gave you the choice as to which to use...

It's the same Vert Argente Metalisee that it was when it was brand spankin' new.

You can't fool me. Where do you want it delivered?
Last RHD Ami Super I arranged the sale of is now in Belgium...
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

That's true. You send a number of pictures, though I requested only one, to the wrong address, and I was quite clear that this is not intended for selling cars. Next to that, I really can't believe you'd sell a car you owned since the day you got your drivers-license and that is about your age :-D

Green, Adrian, It's green.

Darn, you are tempting. But I am equipped with two left hands and a fear of oil. I pay large garage bills and I am just happy with that. Had a conversation with someone at work, a DS owner and a citromaniak (and not a reg here). Ami? Well from nothing to a few thousand Euro's. '73? Hmm, that one has got an inverted rear window, the first model has more character. Super Estate? Aah. A GS engine. That's a lot of power for such a small car. A whole lot more than the standard 2CV engine. Nice picture, is it inverted/ photoshopped? Huh? Steering wheel to the right? That ain't worth a Euro on the Continent. You'd need a scrapcar to get the steering on the right side. No, no interest. To much work.
You could try this. http://home.zonnet.nl/CitroenWorld/cars.htm Sorry.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
No, I am not demented, just gray haired

Sue me. <sticks tongue out>

Not quite - it's the second car I ever bought. I got my first 2cv when I was 15, and promptly took it into a squillion bits.

Vert usually means green, yes. I thought it was the Eeeengleesh that were meant to be lousy at languages?

You can't lie to me...
Very very rare car. Thought to be NINE left in the UK.
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Are you wealthy?

You can name it in any language but it still remains green. And you drive that, In England? Anyone ever asked: did it have it's legs cut off?

I just did. I thought it was quite convincing.

You could try and make a living out of selling cars. Now stop that!
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Outgoing mail is not certified Virus Free.

I have lots of 2cvs. Of *course* I'm not wealthy. But I do have a friend who's a lawyer. And drives a GS Basalte.

Not enough. That's the problem...

No. Should they have?
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

It's green, French and , , Aah never mind.
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Reply to Hotm ail

<light dawns>

Don't see many of those :))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
Message i.d.:< wrote:

Someone whispered, it's for sale.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs should be banned from Usenet

Not to me it isn't; I'm a one-car guy :)) (Not including the Morris Minor languishing in the garage, that is).
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

If that was real, I'd want that. If that was real and a CX, I'd kill to own it.
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

It's a dream of a car. http://shorterlink.com/?3ZT1MI
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
By replying to this message you agree to the regulations written

As you may have noticed, this car was built in a computer, not in reality. During the imaging process, I got an idea of the problms which had to be solved if one would indeed try to build such a car:
* The doors have no frames * The rear doors are missing * The front doors are longer than usual * The rear of the body is too high to mount the convertible top compartment lid in a flat position like it is mounted on the BMW * And of course the monospace body structure will lose almost all of its stability when you cut away the roof.
But I am glad that you like the look;-)
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance