The very bad European quality of the cars

Hello. One excelent site which is needed isiter. The very bad European quality of the cars http://monroe.mageos.com

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

How boring. A technical breakdown is a risk which you can take precautions against or get an emergency insurance. The other day I was passenger in a new Toyota Avensis Station Wagon (Taxicab). The cab brought me to a parking lot where my Xantia was parked. I was not at all impressed by the Toyota ride. The suspension was mediocre, the interior sound level was average, to say the least. My eleven years old Xantia 2.0i delivers a finer ride. Okay, the Toyota seats were firmer than those of my Xantia.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ