timing belt

Hi everyone, I recently changed the timing belt, water pump and tensioner pully on my P reg ax 1.0. The thing is the engine starts no problem but it seems to be
noiser than before at the top end like theres no oil (but there is plenty) and the acceleration has also been affected. Unfortunately I dont have a timing gun to check it.. would the belt being out by 1 tooth cause this? I should mention this is 1st timing belt ive attempted.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ